Deliveries, Returns & Cancellations
- Deliveries will generally be made between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries will be made within 1 to 10 working days dependant upon weight, chosen delivery service and geographic location.
- Your order may be despatched from multiple locations and therefore arrive as separate deliveries.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
- For this reason we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee.
- All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult is available to sign on your behalf.
Returns & Exchanges
IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SIMPLY RETURN THE ITEM TO US IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item although this may incur an additional delivery charge.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned to us within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We recommend that customers return goods for refund or exchange using a recorded delivery or courier service which will provide them with proof of delivery for the returned item(s).
- In the case of exchanged items, the cost of returning the item to us also remains your responsibility and we reserve the right to make an additional carriage for the delivery of any replacement item(s).
If, upon receipt of your order you find that your order is damaged and/or incomplete please notify us immediately. This can be done by telephoning our Freephone number (0800 612 0429) or sending us an email to email@example.com.
Where possible we shall endeavour to despatch a replacement item as soon as possible. If we are unable to despatch a replacement we will offer you a refund for the missing/damaged items.
Undelivered Items/Unfulfilled Orders
If for some reason your delivery is lost in transit, we will endeavour to send out a replacement order as soon as possible. In the event that we cannot send out a replacement order or that this would cause extended or unacceptable delay we will offer you a full refund.
If we are unable to fulfil you order will we notify you as soon as possible and provide you with a full refund.
If you wish to cancel an order please notify us as soon possible. If your order hasn't been despatched we will provide you with full refund. If your order has already been despatched we will endeavour to halt delivery and have your order returned to us. In this case we will provide you with a refund for the cost of the goods less the cost of delivery. If it is not possible for us to halt delivery of your order and it is delivered, you will need to follow the steps outlined in our Returns Policy - please find the details above.